By Grand Ducal Decrees (9 January 2019 and 1st March 2019), the CNFP has been constituted and is composed for the period 2019-2022 of the following members:
- Romain BAUSCH, proposed by parliament ;
- Patrick GRAFFE, proposed by the Court of Auditors ;
- Marc WAGENER, proposed by the professional chambers representing employers (commerce, agriculture and trades) ;
- Sylvain HOFFMANN, proposed by the professional chambers representing employees and civil servants ;
- Délia NILLES and Jean OLINGER, proposed by the government.
One position remains vacant pending the appointment of a second member by the Chamber of Deputies.
The CNFP began its work in February and proceeded to elect its new president in the person of Mr. Romain Bausch.